After careful evaluation of your current and future service costs, perhaps you’ll find that your present service program is not cost-effective.
At B.E.S.T., we address this problem by providing you with service that either you can’t do yourself, can’t afford to have the manufacturer do, or just don’t have the time to do. Through a variety of individualized service and maintenance programs, B.E.S.T. can keep your equipment paying for itself.
Our concern is taking care of your equipment, so you can take care of your patients.
Medical Equipment and Instrument Repair List
Gas Analysis / Piping Certification
The NFPA 99 Guidelines require that after any renovation, modification or addition, a Medical Gas or Vacuum System be inspected and appropriately tested. It also recommends that an annual maintenance program be in effect.
- Over 20 years of testing experience
- All test procedures are performed in accordance with standards and guidelines set by NFPA 99
- Annual Inspection – customized to serve the needs of your facility. Complete inspection on a regular basis lessens the possibility that problems may occur.
Testing Options Include:
- Medical Gas Outlets – Function & Operations Oxygen, Medical Air, Nitrous Oxide, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide
- Vacuum/Evacuation Outlets – Function & Operation
- Function & Operation
- Zone Valves
- Area & Master Alarm Panels
- Medical Gas Manifolds
- Medical Air Compressor
- Medical Vacuum Pump
- Medical Gas Purity Analysis
Oxygen, Medical Air, Nitrous Oxide, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide
- Dew Point Determination
Rentals / Shutdown Services
Whether you are looking for "State of the Art" Ventilation Products, Suction Pumps, or Oxygen and Air Delivery Systems, let B.E.S.T. accommodate your rental needs. We offer a wide variety of equipment and timely delivery service with a professional set-up.
We, at B.E.S.T., are also available for full service gas shutdowns. From equipment planning to delivery, you can feel confident that B.E.S.T. will exceed your expectations.
Plan ahead for the unexpected, and let B.E.S.T. be part of your plan.