Use of this Web Site
Restrictions on Use
You agree to promptly notify Us upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Services by any party or any claim that the Services infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
Further Restrictions on Use
YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR MAKE ONE PRINT COPY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL, NONCOMMERCIAL USE, PROVIDED THAT YOU RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES.
YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF ANY DATA SOLD OR CONTRIBUTED BY YOU TO ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF OUR TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES OR SERVICE MARKS IN ANY MANNER WHICH CREATES THE IMPRESSION THAT SUCH NAMES AND MARKS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR ARE USED WITH OUR CONSENT, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF THESE NAMES AND MARKS.
YOU WILL NOT USE THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL. YOU WILL NOT USE ANY OF OUR TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES OR SERVICE MARKS IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL.
This web site contains material which is derived in whole or in part from materials supplied by Us and various other sources. This web site, including but not limited to its text, logos, content, photographs, flash animations, video, audio and graphics (the "Intellectual Property"), is protected by copyrights, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. The Intellectual Property is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Services are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Services.
No License Granted
We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, quality, completeness, currency, or validity of any information on the web site or linked from the web site. All information contained on this web site has been obtained from sources believed by Us to be accurate and reliable. Due to the possibility of human and mechanical error, We are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
The material provided on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and the web site may be subject to periods of interruption. We may make changes or improvements at anytime.
Limitation of Liability
While We endeavor to maintain the highest professional quality of the Services We offer on Our web site, We cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this web site. We will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, or computer virus, the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in the Services even if there is negligence by Us or an authorized representative of Us; user has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not permit the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Our total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not exceed the amount you paid to Us to access the Services.
User Submissions to the Web Site
We do not control the posting of questions. Further, We have no obligation to monitor ant other posting of User Submissions.
Your use of the Services and submission of material for publication on the pages of the web site are conditioned on your adherence to the following policies:
- You may not restrict or inhibit ant other user from using or enjoying any of the Services.
- You may not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate ant local, state, national or international law.
- You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by intellectual rights.
- You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component
- You may not post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains commercial advertising
- We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Our sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of its Submission policies.
The Services may display links to other web sites that are not owned or maintained by Us and which contain information some people may find inappropriate or offensive. We have not reviewed such web sites and are not responsible for the content thereof. The inclusion of a link to such web site does not imply endorsement by Us. Viewing of any web site linked to the Services is at your own risk.
We do not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, or verify the information or material that is submitted to this web site or linked to this web site. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, We have no affiliation with any of the organizations mentioned or described on the web site, and We make no representations or warranties with regard to those organizations. Nor do We endorse or affiliate ourselves with any of the organizations that are linked to or from this web site.
Policies Concerning Claims of Infringement
It is Our policy to respond expeditiously upon receiving notice of claimed intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to Us
Notices of copyright infringement should contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to locate the material.
- The address, telephone number, or email address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. We reserve the right to remove and/or disable access from the Service to web pages of repeat infringers and reserve the right to terminate all account holders and subscribers who are repeat infringers of intellectual property laws.
Access and Interference
Access Outside the United States
We make no representation that the materials provided at this web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, its territories and possessions. If you use the Services from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or in reliance on the information available on the web site. This includes any personal injury, business interruption, loss of use, lost data, lost profits, or any other pecuniary loss, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, even if We have been informed of the possibility.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. If We ask a third party to provide Services through this web site, the provisions of this agreement shall apply to your use of the Services, unless otherwise noted. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond our reasonable control.
We may freely assign or update this agreement.